It is the Policy of DS-Tankers to provide high quality and professional ship management services that will meet her clients’ needs, requirements and expectations.
The Company objectives are:
- To gain the confidence of its clients, seafarers and the maritime industry in general.
- To be recognised as a trustworthy and dependable ship management Company.
- To carry out shipmanagement services in a professional, efficient and safe manner and to meet the requirements of ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, applicable laws, rules and regulations, Flag State requirements and Industry guidelines such as OCIMF TMSA.
These objectives will be achieved by:
- Setting measurable and meaningful Quality Objectives.
- Recognising and adapting the Continuous Improvement Cycle
- Plan: Developing plans that include effective strategies and provide clarity in company policies, purpose, processes, roles and responsibilities
- Act: Work to achieve the organisation’s objectives by consistent implementation of plans.
- Measure: Check, evaluate and feedback information on results achieved.
- Improve: Define targets and focus efforts on areas where maximum benefit and improvement can be obtained
- Defining KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) that will help to drive the Company’s continuous improvement programme.
- Adopting a pro-active approach concerning needs of its clients and being responsive to their comments, requests, suggestions and complaints, trying always to improve the value of its service and have customers satisfaction.
- Training all personnel, on board and ashore, in the use of the Quality and Safety Management System, in order to have it fully understood implemented and maintained at all levels.
- Encouraging all personnel to participate actively in the continuous improvement cycle by preventing, detecting and reporting non-conformities in order to learn lessons and to prevent recurrence. Any necessary changes have been reviewed, considered and reapproved
All employees on board and ashore shall comply with this policy at all times. This policy is to be displayed in prominent locations on board the ships and in DS-tankers’ offices.
This policy is available to any interested party upon request.